Soothing toner with Plantolin
Nobody is completely sure what causes acne. Experts believe the primary cause is a rise in androgen hormone levels. Androgen levels rise when a human becomes an adolescent. Rising androgen levels make the oil glands under your skin grow; the enlarged gland produces more oil. Excessive sebum can break down cellular walls in your pores, causing bacteria to grow.
Some studies indicate that susceptibility to acne could also be genetic. Some medications which contain androgen and lithium may cause acne. Greasy cosmetics may cause acne in some susceptible people. Hormone changes during pregnancy may cause acne to either develop for the first time, or to recur.
A specially formulated which contains Plantolin®, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Fullerene and Aloe barbadensis leaf powder is a complete solution to help inhibit bacteria, skin repairs cause by acne, protect and repairs the skin from UV and rejuvenates skin also improves skin lighter and brighter.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Safe and gentle
- Easily & Quickly absorbed
- Plantolin® (Phytoplenolin® in the US) is an extract from the Australian native plant known as Centipeda cunninghamii. Indigenous to Australia, Centipeda cunninghamii is a perennial plant found around the edges of fresh water on river and stream banks. Historically, the plant has been used in folk medicine to treat a variety of ailments. Its action is due to it’s being a COX 1 and COX 2 inhibitor, relieving inflammation and it’s action as a cell proliferator.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is formed by mixing ascorbic acid with other substances to form a salt. Clinical research has determined that sodium ascorbyl phosphate retains many of the same properties as pure vitamin C, but the molecules of the substance are far more stable. This is because the body splits apart the sodium ascorbyl phosphate molecules and creates pure vitamin C after application. Consequently, sodium ascorbyl phosphate is an ideal alternative to using pure vitamin C in skin care formulations.
- Fullerene like a diamond, is a carbon allotrope (a molecule consisting of a single element), known as scavengers of particular free radicals due to UV exposure and plays a role in acne treatment. It demonstrates an antioxidant property higher than vitamin C, by up to 172 times. It also reduces UVA-stimulated melanin production, making the skin lighter.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf powder Aloe Vera has a powerful portion of vitamins, minerals, plant sterols, salicylic acid, amino acids, enzymes, sugar, lignin and more. Aloe is best known for its cooling properties, as it is used to help heal sunburns. What is little known is that aloe protects the skin from UV damage. Not only can aloe help heal sunburn, but it is known to help with other skin lesions, wounds, and radiation burns, as well as conditions such as acne, pimples and rosacea. Because of the salicylic acid and high antioxidant value, aloe is used in skin-care products as an anti-aging and healing agent.
Apply only a drop per each time in the morning and/or Evening (Maximum usage is 10ml. per month) after washing face with a light tapping motion on facial area. Avoid the eye area and discontinue if sign of rash appears.